Putnam Park is located at the heartland of the United States in the state of Indiana and is 35 miles west of Indianapolis. It is a preferred course for road racing enthusiasts in the Midwest region of the US. The track is a 1.78 mile, 10-turn road course and it mainly hosts club and SCCA events while also being open for professional team testing.
InstallationPutnam Park v.02.7 download
Please do not distribute in any other form.
To install place the mod in rFactor2\Packages folder.
Run Launch rFactor, and then choose Manage Mods.
Under Options detick show Mods Only
Right Click on the Putnam Park entry and Install
Track only appears under All Cars and Tracks Series in Single Player
Features, Limitations & Known Errors
* Includes Main Layout Only
* Includes Dynamic Wet Weather Reflections, but not all objects have correct reflection plane
* Real Road Fully Setup
* Includes Custom HDR Profiles
* Includes Interesting Default Weather (i.e. it rains and then stops!)
* Known Error with Trees, for some reason some are very dark, seems to be Tools export error.
* No Track Marshalls yet, awaiting ISI to release their files
* Track Component only – to race online requires a series with it added
* Shadows aren’t very good – Engine Issue on the whole I think though.
How to Install to Dev Mode
Install Normally, then go to rFactor2\Installed\Locations\Putnam Park.2
Extract Putnam_Main.mas to Locations\Putnam
Putnam_Long.mas to Locations\Putnam\Putnam_Long
Putnam_GMTs.mas to Locations\Putnam\PutnamMesh
Putnam_Maps.mas to Locations\Putnam\PutnamTextures
Track Modeling and AIW – Alex Sawczuk
Textures, TSO Modeling and AIW – Luc Van Camp
Cameras – Luigi Campastri
End User Agreement
This track absolutely has NO permission to be converted or changed in anyway.
All content is copyright of its original owners and this track may only be used for personal usage on the simulator rFactor 2.
I.e. It is strictly forbidden to be used in any simulators or arcades or to be sold for any money of any kind.