feels3 has released much anticipated Croft Circuit for rFactor 2. Located in Dalton-on-Tees in North Yorkshire, England, Croft is a popular British motor racing circuit. Located on a former Royal Airforce airfield, the track is 3.4 kilometers long and includes 12 turns. Croft hosts both four and two wheel racing, including the British Touring Car Championship and British Superbikes.
- trees are temporary 2d bilboards, fully 3d trees are planned for v1.0 (performance reason)
- HDR profile is from ISI’s track, new profile is planned for v1.0
- dirt layout is planned for v1.0
- animations are planned for v1.0
- temporary night lighting, upgrage is planned for v1.0
- 1% textures are from ISI’s tracks.
- up to 40 drivers on track (24 + 16 garages / 24 pits)
- AI is very far from perfect, upgrade is planned ASAP.
- temporary replay cameras, upgrade is planned for 1.0
- no trackside sounds, upgrade is planne for 1.0
- performance, models and textures improvements are planned for 1.0