The DRM Modding Team has released the 2.0 version of their popular DMR Revival mod for rFactor, adding a brand new car and other improvements to the very popular mod. The new version introduces the Schnitzer Motorsport Toyota Celica Turbo, brings new sounds and some physic changes as listed below.
- new Toyota Celica Turbo in different versions
- reworked Soundfiles, mixed up with new turbo sounds
- few aerodynamic changes, retuned differential
- brake force distribution, corrected tires and suspension files, engine durability
- adjustments for league races (fuel consumption, tire wear and performance among all cars)
- restricted setup adjustment possibility especially for the suspension
Download DRM Revival 2.0